Wednesday, May 2, 2012

almost there

omg I'm almost done guys.

I've had such an incredibly busy semester. Class from 8:00am all the way until late in the evening, work on the days I don't have class. Weekends are just for myself to curb all responsibilities and do whatever I want.

I've been terrible at keeping my resolutions as a result. I haven't even been caught up with TV for god's sake. WHAT IS LIFE.

This summer, I'll be writing a lot more regularly. Because I won't be having too many overarching duties, I don't have an excuse not to write everyday, eh?

I just finished my Chinese final oral exam, which I feel really good about~ I have a business paper (gag) due Wednesday and my (only) 2 final exams on Monday! Then I'm completely free! This is the first semester I've been so lucky to finish so early, but omg, I'm going to be officially a COLLEGE SENIOR by next Wednesday. That is so crazy.

Mom won't let me buy a ticket home until I have a job this summer. :( Fingers crossed for my second round interview next week!


>>> SUMMER PLANS:

  • Write everyday!!
  • Read at least 3 books. It seriously should not be that difficult, but Bobst fucking blows as a library and never has any books.
  • Catch up on TV! Top of the list: Revenge, Homeland, Freaks and Geeks.
  • Experience more of NYC. I seriously haven't gone out nearly as much as I did when I first got here. I'm missing a lot of moments. I haven't even seen Death of a Salesman with Andrew Garfield yet!! Closing June 2 AAHHH. I think I'll go TKTS them next week.
  • Work out at least 30 minutes a day. My belly is eating me up, and soon I shall be all belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment