Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Good bye.

I'm crying myself to sleep tonight because I'm spending my last night in Korea in my dorm, instead of hanging out with all my friends whom I'll never see again for one last night, only because I have an exam at 9am tomorrow morning and because this fucking dorm didn't fucking coordinate its schedule with the school and is forcing everyone to move out tomorrow, regardless of if we have exams or not.

So I'm never going to be able to say my proper goodbyes to everyone, never going to be able to tell everyone how much I love them so much and how much I've enjoyed my time with them so so much, and never going to be able to bring our friendships full circle and end on a perfect note.

Everyone, this is why you live every day like it's your last because you never know what strings of fate will fuck you over and force you to take an exam in the impossible hours of the morning on your last day, instead of letting you stay up all night with the best people in the world whom you'll never see again.

1 comment:

  1. I'm terrible at goodbyes-they usually consist of me awkwardly hugging the other person. So I don't do that kind of stuff often. My most memorable goodbye gesture would probably be of me hugging this guy I liked while being tipsy. I lead a sad life.

    ReplyDelete