Monday, December 12, 2011

9 days.

Only late at night do I have this peculiar tendency to not sleep and want to write something,
but what?

It's because being alone in my room, late at night, only magnifies the fact that I am alone.
That no one's bothering to call me
or talk to me
or invite me out
or

I can't sleep on it.

I'm pretty sure I fucked things up here for myself and I thought it was the right thing to do
And it was definitely the right thing to do or now I would still be bitter.
But I guess I'm used to being chosen
for being the stronger one
but this time
stronger
meant
bitter

openly bitter

and no one likes that.
and no one wants to be with that.
and no one wants to be friends with that.

no one

I'm all alone again.

I guess that's how life is supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment