Monday, July 15, 2013

Points of Uninterest

I learned how to use the dishwasher, but now I have to Google how often it's okay to use it because I realize that it's a much more efficient clean than my hand washes, especially when the dishes have piled up extensively, as it always is when Christina is around, so I feel like I'll be using it all the time.

Now that David is around all the time, I don't feel like I can do anything. I feel like anytime there's something I want to do just for myself, and not for anyone else to participate in, or be involved in, or even know about, I have to tell him. He has to know what it is. And then he has to know all about it afterward.

It's not that he's nosy or anything. He's just curious and cares, as any loving boyfriend would, and I'm sure I would ask the same questions if he were to get up and leave in the middle of the day out of nowhere. And it's not that I resent him in anyway, not at all. I've just finally realized how valuable alone time is, and of course this realization takes place when I'm the complete opposite of alone.

I guess this is lesson one for me in the relationship trek: how to balance 'me' time with 'we' time. I wish I was more proactive about doing things during the month he was away.

Goals goals goals:
-Write write write
-Cook cook cook
-Read read read
-Language language language

No comments:

Post a Comment