Monday, July 22, 2013

interview follow up

On Friday, I had an interview with a legit production, but I don't want to say what it is in case I jinx it. The interview went super super well, especially because we spent a good amount of it talking about the non-work-related stuff on my resume, i.e. my study abroad experiences. It really lightened the mood and allowed me to show my true true self, which I find a) hard to display when I'm stuck discussing the stuffy details of my work ethic + b) a much more exciting person to be around than my reserved interview persona.

But standard interview procedure calls for a follow-up email within 24 hours of the interview, and I got my interviewer's business card and clearly saw it in my purse when I put it there but lost it in the end, meaning I have no way of contacting my interviewer now. Sigh life. I really really really cross-my-fingers hope that this doesn't screw my chances, because technically I forget to follow up like all the fucking time and I do want to say that I totally didn't follow up on the interviews for the last two jobs I got. So here's to hoping?

1 comment:

  1. This sounds super exciting!! I hope thing work out. yay post-grad life haha

    ReplyDelete