Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The kinds of things that excite me these days

The only people I really care to have daily updates about their life are my friends, so I never bother to go out and friend people on Facebook because I just don't care enough. Thus, my Facebook friends list is a compilation of 400+ people who bother to want to stay connected with me. It does hurt when there's someone I want to stalk though and I'm too set in my ways to actually bother to friend them. :|

It's the middle of my last semester of college, and I just received 5 random friend requests today for no reason. They're all people I've met before, so they're not creepy randos or anything, but I can't even remember the last time I even just got 1 friend request, let alone 5, in one day.

MLIA.

(MLIS?)
((S for sad.))

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I just realized I haven't gotten a new friend request on facebook for quite a long time...
    Also I'm always too afraid to friend people I want to stalk lol

    ReplyDelete