Saturday, September 22, 2012

nonono

"I have often thought what if we could begin our lives anew. If we could remember the life we've lived and use that as a draft, as a rough draft, if you will."
--Vershinin, Anton Chekhov's The Three Sisters, Act 1
I realized that I've turned into such a bitch. Not just recently, but I might have been slowly going through the process ever since entering college.

I don't outwardly show it though. I keep it all inside and act nice on the outside, so no one ever knows.

It seems dishonest to act like you like someone, only to curse them behind their back. But if everyone lived honestly and outwardly acted mean to everyone they disliked, society would be a such a mess. Love & fake love make the world go round.

The thoughts I have inside are really frightening though. I kind of hate everyone.

But maybe it's because I'm on my period.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been posting in my blog since the ex found it and is fuming over the contents. So, this weekend I will be making a new blog and I will fb message you and Carolyn the link.

    ReplyDelete